Success is not easy to come by. You require both determination and perseverance. This is easier said than done. There are times when we burn out and all you want to do is lay back and forget everything.
A little motivation can come in handy in such times. Here are some quotes to keep you going when your determination begins to waver:
- “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan “press on” has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race”
~ Calvin Coolidge
- “When the world says, “Give up,” Hope whispers, “Try it one more time.” ~ Author Unknown
“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.” ~ Flavia Weedn
- “The race is not always to the swift, but to those who keep on running.” ~ Author unknown
- “Don’t be discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.” ~ Author Unknown
- “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.” ~ Albert Einstein
- “I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right. ” ~ Albert Einstein
- “Success . . . seems to be connected with action. Successful men keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” ~ Conrad Hilton
- “Stubbornly persist, and you will find that the limits of your stubbornness go well beyond the stubbornness of your limits.” ~ Robert Brault
- “In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins- not through strength but by perseverance.” ~ H. Jackson Brown
Do not stand in your own path to success. Let these quotes act as fuel to what you already have within you.