- It will set you free – Instead of waiting for that text, call or waiting for the perfect time, it sets you free from expectations and imaginations that may never come to pass.
- It builds your courage – when you learn how to express how you feel when you are scared about it, it build your courage, bravery and resilience.
- Self awareness – finding out the truth about whether that other person feels the same towards you is coming to terms with reality.
- It actually feels good. It is an amazing experience to express your love and kindness for someone else especially when e same is reciprocated.
- You may never get another chance. It may be hard to say how you feel towards someone but it’s a lot harder to live without sharing it. Don’t live in regret for failing to express yourself. Today may be the only chance you get.
So why complicate life, if you miss someone call them, if you want to see someone, invite them and if you love someone, if you truly love someone, tell them.
Saying it wont kill you, it will make you stronger. Away with the pride.